GUIDED VISIT AT LA ALHAMBRA AND GRANADA CITY TOUR
If you want to discover Granada, but specifically “The Capital of the Nazarí -Nasrid- Kingdom” in the Iberian Peninsula, this is your opportunity to immerse yourself and be amazed discovering this magnificent part of history. The adventure begins at the pick-up meeting point in “La Costa del Sol” in the transport (*) that will take you back in history.
Discovering the magnificent and unique historical monument of “La Alhambra”, beautiful from the beginning to the end of it, transports you to past times when the Arab culture reigned in this part of the continent.
You´ll visit with the Local Guide the set of the -Nazarí- Nasrid Palaces, conceived to house the emir and the entire -Nazarí- Nasrid court, the Alcazaba -Fortress- and the super well-kept royal gardens. Like any fortress conquered by the Catholic kings, “La Alhambra” after the fall of the -Nazarí- Nasrid Kingdom became the royal residence, its court and representatives
The culminating point of the visit will be when the visit to the -Nazaries- Nasrid Palaces is made -scheduled in advance- where you can observe its artistic singularity where the decoration can be found at the top of Andalusí art: The location of “La Alhambra”, fully integrated into the landscape that surrounds it, generated a new landscape that does not clash with the nature that adorns it(**).
La Alhambra contains the Andalusian Art Museum, the main art gallery in the city of Granada, as well as an old convent converted into the “Parador Nacional de Granada”.
Walking through one of the oldest, most picturesque and beautiful neighborhoods of Granada such as “El Albayzín”, declared a World Heritage Site, will leave you breathless due to the uniqueness and warmth of each street. You will discover every corner of this trip with a local guide who will tell you every secret that the corners of the city hide, created through centuries of history.
The city of Granada offers warmth for its people but also the world famous “Tapeo Granaino” will surprise you, you will try it firsthand.
We will finish a long, amazing and unforgettable day with the trip back to our meeting point in “La Costa del Sol”.
- The Tour begins at 8:00Hs (according to the season).
- The duration of the Tour will be 12 hours approximately.
- Check the price of private transfer before of booking (*).
- Ask us about Adventures that you can add to your Tour (**)
- Following COVID measures the use of mask is recomended.
- The Tour Include Pick up & drop-of at “La Costa del Sol meeting point”, Local Guide, La Alhambra entrance including Generalife Gardens & Nazaríes Palace.Bullring & The Bullfight Museum.
- The Tour DOES NOT Include meals and drinks.
- Is important bring Passport or ID, and we reccomended wear comfortable clothes.