WINE GOURMET VISIT AT LA AXARQUÍA
What is Wine Tourism or “Vineyard Tourism”?, Its involves visiting wine regions, tasting wines, and learning about the wine-making process.
Wine or Vineyard tourism can be a great way to explore a region’s culture and history, as well as to experience the unique flavors and aromas of different D.O. wines.
The experience begin when we collect you at your accomodation in La Costa del Sol in an exclusive Van -8 Pax maximum- and you´ll can enjoy a Guided visit to the vineyard and the winery including 4 Wine Tasting with Spanish Tapas (made with local products).
During the trip, you´ll hearing about the history, curiosities and idiosyncrasie of the White Towns of “La Axarquia”, an idyllic region in the east of the Malaga province, home to a thriving wine industry, stunning natural landscapes and whitewashed Malaga houses including breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Sierra de Tejeda mountains.
The Axarquía vineyards are known for producing some of the best wines in the region, with a wide variety of grapes and styles that reflect the diverse terroir of the area: You can enjoy a sample crisp whites, bold reds, and refreshing rosés.
The first stop will be visit the vineyard and winery and the local guide tell you a history and curiosities of the area, then at the second act you´ll enjoy a tasting of four diferent wines with Spanish Tapas (made with local products).
At the end of the tour, you will enjoy an incredible GOURMET LUNCH (meal made with fresh & local ingredients, using herbs and flowers from the winery’s garden) including one drink.
Whether you’re a wine lover, history buff or just looking for a quiet and relaxing getaway taste its incredible wines and create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
Near to La Axarquía you´ll acn discover amazing places to enjoy an Adventure Experience**, fantastic opportunity to add Adrenaline to your Visit.
- The Tour begins at 8:00Hs at your accomodation (according to the season).
- The duration of the Tour will be 5-6 hours approximately.
- Ask us about Adventures that you can add to your Tour (**)
- The Exclusive Tour Include Local Guide (Spanish, French or English).
- Pick-up & drop off from la Costa del Sol (Malaga City, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola Mijas).
- The Tour Include Spanish Tapas (Local Products) and 4 Wine Tasting and Gourmet Lunch.
- IMPORTANT: Please inform us in case of dietary restrictions / allergies