WINE TOURISM AT MALAGA
Always is important to explain what is Wine Tourism or «Vineyard Tourism» before to booking that kind of experience: Its involves visiting wine regions, tasting wines, and learning about the wine-making process. Wine or Vineyard tourism can be a great way to explore a region’s culture and history, as well as to experience the unique flavors and aromas of different D.O. wines.
The experience begin when we collect you at your accomodation in La Costa del Sol in an exclusive Van -8 Pax maximum- and you´ll can enjoy a Guided visit to the vineyard and then a visit to the winery including 3 Wine tasting with Spanish Tapas (made with local products).
During the trip, we take a 20 minutes rest stop before reaching the destination and you´ll hearing about the history and curiosities of The Ronda Town.
When you arrive to the Town, the first stop will be visit the vineyard and winery and the local guide tell you a history and curiosities of the area, then at the second act you´ll enjoy a tasting of three diferent wines with tapas (made with local products).
To close the acts you´ll have of 2Hs of free time to discover and visiting Ronda Town, where you can having lunch, shopping, or simply walk in this famous Town.
Ronda is an amazing place to enjoy an Adventure Experience**, fantastic opportunity to add Adrenaline to your Visit.
- The Tour begins at 8:00Hs at your accomodation (according to the season).
- The duration of the Tour will be 5-6 hours approximately.
- Ask us about Adventures that you can add to your Tour (**)
- The Exclusive Tour Include Local Guide (Spanish, French or English).
- Pick-up & drop off from la Costa del Sol (Malaga City, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola Mijas).
- The Tour Include Spanish Tapas (Local Products) and 3 Wine Tasting.
- IMPORTANT: Please inform us in case of dietary restrictions / allergies