WINERY VISIT AND WINE TASTING AT RONDA TOWN
Andalusia offers of the adventurous different possibilities to get to know it and live amazing experiences; on this time we offer you to discover it through the senses in the historic City of Ronda, precisely at the bottom of “La Hoya del Tajo”(*) with a great wine tasting.
The visit of the senses will begin with an explanation of the history of the Viticulture of the La Serranía de Ronda and then the history of Gonzalo Beltrán.
At the end of this historical introduction, contact with nature will begin touring the vineyards, receiving a careful explanation of the different varieties of grapes: We will discover with an excellent explanation of the essence of agroecology, biodynamic and organic vineyards.
Our contact with nature will be unforgettable, enjoying a special walk through a fantastic garden that has been carefully designed following environmental standards, where trees, shrubs and other vegetal species have been planted following biodynamic standards.
At the end of this amazing visit we will arrive at the moment where we will receive an explanation of the process for making wine in the La Serranía de Ronda with biodynamic techniques, ending the visit in the last step that will take us to the kingdom of the senses: A fantastic tasting of 2-3 wines (Red, Rosé and White) accompanied by a local appetizer -Cold- typical of the Serranía de Ronda.(**)
- The Tour begins at 11:00Hs (according to the season).
- The duration of the Tour will be 3 hours approximately.
- Check the price of private transfer before of booking (*).
- Ask us about Adventures that you can add to your Tour (**)
- Following COVID measures the use of mask is recomended.
- The Tour Include visit to the winery, wine tasting of 2-3 different wines (Red, Rose and White) ¬ local aperitif from La Serranía de Ronda.
- The Tour DOES NOT Include extra meals and drinks.